.

Monday, January 14, 2019

High School and Passion Paper Passion Essay

Passion. What is passion? Passion discount be described in two words strong and uncontrollable. We basint control how we feel about the people, activities, and ideas in our lives. Passion isnt always a good thing too much of it pot render a person incompetent. Everyone has a passion of their own and they prosecute it in a different way. My passion is the gamy of lacrosse. I approve every aspect of the game playing, coaching, and officiating. I started playing lacrosse when I was 8 socio-economic classs old and I have loved it every since.I was one of those kids that vie every gasconade up until seventh grade, which was when I had a decision to make what sport am I liberation to take seriously. I no longer had time for everything that I wanted to do. I knew right away that lacrosse was going to be the major sport in my life. I played volleyball in the fall and lacrosse stratum round. I quit dance, basketball, snowboarding, and running and I devoted myself to lacrosse. I p layed up for my high school while I was still in middle school and I played for a travel team up that competed at tournaments in front of college coaches.I decided freshman year that I wanted to play in college and so my search began face for the perfect school and program. During this process, I became more and more involved with the sport. I became a certified official and I began assistant coaching. I put forward honestly say that I love my job. I have the hazard to pass down the skills I have accumulated over the eld to new playing of the game. Being part of a team core having a big family. Lacrosse controls every aspect of my life.Its what I keep open about in school. Its what my mind is focused on 95% of the time. Some people say I am too invested in the game, but its what makes me a better player. I know the game and I can read the field. Im a undimmed player and I have become this way because lacrosse controls me but I let it control me in a healthy way. It keeps me active and in shape and ease ups me skills that are needed in the real world teamwork, crude goals, and never giving up. Lacrosse is my passion and I never want to give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment